Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogcast: Contrast #32 - When?

Okay so I've finally got back into the swing of things internet wise, and started contributing again to that most random of Blogcasts, Contrast. The theme for this week's blogcast, number 32, following on from the one's titled Where? and What?, is 'When?' I've contributed something by the Posies, and there's lots of other great stuff on there, so make sure you go and take a look.



(00:00) Alasdair Roberts - When a man’s in love he feels no cold (Planet Claire session)
Tim from The Face of Today

(04:39) Bony Bikaye - When doves cry
ZB from So the wind won’t blow it all away

(08:14) Mission of Burma - That’s when I reach for my revolver
Michael from The Yank Sizzler Podcast

(12:27) George Formby - When I’m cleaning windows
Ross from Just Gimme Indie Rock

(15:23) Elvis Costello - When I was cruel
Lyle from Mentok the Mindtaker

(23:15) The Jesus and Mary Chain - Happy when it rains
Nuno from Undercover Songs

(27:27) Love spit love - It hurts when I laugh
Alex (who still doesn’t have a website!)

(32:17) Everclear - When it all goes wrong again
Tom from Other People’s Toys

(36:54) The Good Life - What we fall for when we’re already down
Bethanne from CTASLS

(40:25) Swag - When she awoke
Natalie from Mini-Obs

(44:48) The Rocking Horse Winner - When songbirds sing
Andy from Circles of Concrete

(49:12) The Posies - When mute tongues can speak
Jamie from The Run Out Groove

(53:06) Idlewild - When I argue I see shapes
Tim from FunFunFun

(57:41) Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - I should have kissed you when I had the chance
FiL from Pogoagogo

(59:38) Ella Fitzgerald - When my sugar walks down the street
Cindy from Adzuki Bean Stash


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

10:50 am, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home