Saturday, May 12, 2007

Peel Session: Half Man Half Biscuit (2002)



Before I talk about today's music, I just thought I should quickly to say thank you to a rather wonderful friend of mine who has donated some webspace to me for me to host my mp3s. As you may have noticed, nearly all of the mp3 links on my old posts are expired. This is because the company I had PAID to host my files suddenly decided to delete any file that they didn't think I owned the copyright to. Damn them. Anyway so i've got some more space now, and that should mean that things will stay up for a little longer in future. Let us all praise generous people.

Anyway so today I thought I'd give you another Peel session from the genuinely incomparable Half Man Half Biscuit. I believe this one was their tenth session for Peel, and it was recorded on the 3rd September 2002. Most of the material is from that year's Cammell Laird Social Club. If you enjoy, seek it out! Or just click on that link I just included.

Half Man Half Biscuit - 01 Them Is The Vagaries (Peel session)
Half Man Half Biscuit - 02 The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is The Light Of An Oncoming Train (Peel session)
Half Man Half Biscuit - 03 Songs Of The Siren, Vatican Broadside (Peel session)
Half Man Half Biscuit - 04 Breaking News (Peel session)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home