Saturday, February 03, 2007

Peel Session: Pretty Girls Make Graves (2003)



About five days ago, Seattles Pretty Girls Make Graves sadly announced that after 6 years they had decided to split up. The band released three excellent records, beginning with Good Health in 2002 and ending with last year's Elan Vital, all of which deserved more listeners than they got. Their live show was also something pretty special, and I was rather annoyed that I didn't get to see them more than once. This was the band's one and only Peel session. I did post it before (last November), but thought that due to the bands split I would give it another airing. Enjoy.

Pretty Girls Makes Graves - 01 More Sweet Soul (Peel session)
Pretty Girls Makes Graves - 02 The Grandmother Wolf (Peel session)
Pretty Girls Makes Graves - 03 The Teeth Collector (Peel session)
Pretty Girls Makes Graves - 04 This Is Our Emergency (Peel session)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! totally sucks. I was looking forward to their tour in May. They were such a great band, they should've sold so many more albums.
Well, I guess I'll have to take what I can get from PGMG. This band Moonrats are playing at Knitting Factory LA on feb 22nd and they have memebers of PGMG. I haven't heard much about the band so i don't know who's in it. but I'm gonna go.

8:15 pm, February 14, 2007  
Blogger metaclam said...

thanks a bunch. very clear. why isn't there a link to this on the openfire page??

3:37 am, January 26, 2011  
Blogger metaclam said...

ignore the last random comment. must have been some auto-fill madness.

point was, hoping for fresh links on this. thanks.

3:38 am, January 26, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home