Saturday, February 16, 2008

Truckers Of Husk - Physical Education EP



Now this is mightily good fun. I think you can always tell (and i've probably said this on here before) whether a band is good or not if they arrive on the scene at the same time that lots of other slightly similar bands are ploughing the same metaphorical musical fields, and yet they still sound good. So Truckers Of Husk gain points for being a post-rockish Tortoisey band that don't bore me (hi Foals!) and also because their name reminds me of Archers Of Loaf. Which I hope it's meant to. They're a four piece based in Wales (and probably Welsh I expect, though their press-release won't confirm or deny that). This track is from their debut EP, which is a 5 track affair on My Kung Fu. More info on the band is available at their official site. Enjoy!

Truckers Of Husk - This Odd Modern

6 Comments:

Blogger Ursine Punch said...

The guitarist is called Hywel ap Leonid Evans. I think you're safe to assume they're Welsh.

6:21 pm, February 21, 2008  
Blogger daniel john said...

This is cool, I would love to make a post on my blog on this and a link back to your blog of course....\

Term papers

9:54 am, November 02, 2009  
Blogger Term Papers said...

Such a nice post, it is really interesting, want to admire you, you are really a hard worker guy, Thanks.


Term papers

10:55 am, December 07, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Advantage Term paper help – We do it your way

11:38 am, June 10, 2010  
Blogger Melany Flemmings said...

Hi...Really nice job...It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. Great work!

New York City Employment

1:53 am, March 15, 2012  
Blogger Daily Word said...

Keep up the good work! You know, many people are looking round for this info, you could be of great help to them. Also Visit our blog Quid Vs Pound Vs Pence

9:25 am, August 25, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home