Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Kate Bush single - King Of The Mountain


The first Kate Bush single for 12 years, King Of The Mountain, got it's first play today on Radio 2, and is (I think) pretty damn good. I've only heard it the once but think I quite like it, and am trying to wrestle between being hopelessly excited, imagining the new album will a new Dreaming or Hounds Of Love, and being realistic and realising it'll probably just be okay. See what you think anyway by listening to the radio feed. Quality isn't amazing but its adequate.

Will be updating later tonight with a Leatherface feature and some mp3s. By the way if anyone wants to suggest some bands for me to feature on here, please feel free to email me or leave comments on this post. Preferably bands that aren't around anymore and are British/Scottish/Irish/Welsh, and preferably 80s/90s/early 00s. Cheers. And no this isn't because i'm running out of bands to feature, i'm just being nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm suprised you've not mentioned Silver Sun yet.

Oh, and thanks for bringing back memories...fuckin' great site.

9:39 pm, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home