Saturday, May 20, 2006

MP3: Morrissey - Trouble Loves Me



Mmm Morrissey last night was tremendous. Not enough old stuff, but still rather bloody great, and as I was on the barrier for most of it i'm now in rather a lot of pain. One of the highlights for me was a song that is actually the only song from 1997's Maladjusted that I genuinely like- Trouble Loves Me. The only other song on the album I like that much is the first single, Alma Matters, but even that lasts far too long and only does well due to a nice chorus hook. But somehow amongst a load of really really awful stuff Mozza manages to sneak in one of the best songs he's ever written, and as it was so good last night I thought i'd stick it up here for all to enjoy.

Morrissey - Trouble Loves Me - MP3 3.2mb

2 Comments:

Blogger coxon le woof said...

Snap!

Just wrote up my review of last night's show at Birmingham Symphony Hall and posted the exact same song.

Great minds and all that.

2:51 pm, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely one of my favorite songs!

9:30 pm, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home