Thursday, February 08, 2007

Peel Session: Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia (2003)



If you scroll down a bit, you can still download the first Peel Session that I posted from the incomparably fun Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia. This is the second of the two Peel sessions that the band recorded. The session was put together on the 23rd January 2003. One year later, they would split. Sadness. That's all for tonight, but in the next few days make sure to check back for another Neil Young review, plus some mp3s from new artists and whatever else I can find time to stick up! More info on MBICR can be found at Wikipedia.

Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia - 01 Anatomies (Peel session)
Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia - 02 Cat's Cradle (Peel session)
Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia - 03 Rosary (Peel session)
Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia - 04 Chinese Lantern (Peel session)

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Goose said...

Thanks a lot for this! I was actually searching for places to buy their debut album after an ebay auction fell through and I stumbled across this, which I had no idea existed!

9:42 pm, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Thomas Goose said...

Argh, except it's not there any more! I realise you remove stuff after a while but is there any chance you could put this back up or let me know somewhere I could get download it from? I assume it's not available to buy anywhere, since I'd never heard of it.

9:44 pm, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please put these back up.

xx

7:56 pm, July 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home