Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Band Alert: The Courtesy Group



The Courtesy Group hail from Birmingham, and make a sort of twisted dubby rock and roll that aint too shabby (by half). I've only heard one song, taken from their debut album The Tradesman's Entrance, but I have to say I quite like it. I stupidly missed seeing them in December in London, but from what I hear they're also really good live. There are four songs to download on their Myspace, so if you like the song below you can go check out some more.

The Courtesy Group - Less Old Air

In other news, I will be continuing with the Neil Young reviews series very soon (tomorrow hopefully!), so don't get disheartened country/folk/rock fans!

In some fuuurther news, another friend has set up a blog, named Music Nouvelle, which you should, like, look at. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home