Sunday, April 09, 2006

Re-uploads


I've been getting a few emails recently of comments people have left on posts saying that certain older file links have expired on rapidshare and that they want them to be put back up. Just to say if any of them read this, when you leave a comment asking for this, the email I subsequently receive doesn't tell me which post you're replying to, so if you want to ask for something to be put back up, please remember to include exactly what it is. Cheers.

As i'm typing, my local Virgin Megastore has an amazing clearance sale at the moment, at which I scored the following haul:

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Ease Down The Road
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Matt Sweeney - Superwolf
Cat Power - Speaking For Trees (CD & DVD)
Mansun - Kleptomania (3CD Set)
Mission Of Burma - VS
Twilight Singers - She Loves You
Velvet Underground - Bootleg Series Volume 1 (3CD Set)

All for £3.99 each. Rock and roll.

1 Comments:

Blogger domestic empire said...

That's the good thing about having eclectic and 'marginalised' tastes - bargains! I hope you left something 'Above Bar' for the rest of us :)

12:27 pm, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home