Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MP3: Man Or Astro-Man? - Peel Session 1997

No time to talk today. Here's a Peel session from the wonderful Man Or Astro-Man? It was recorded and broadcast in July 1997, was one of six sessions recorded for Peel. MOA-M? are a totally underrated band and deserve your listening attention! Hope you like the songs.

Man Or Astro-Man - 01 A Miracle Of Genuine Pyrex (Peel session)
Man Or Astro-Man - 02 Lo Bat (Peel session)
Man Or Astro-Man - 03 Don't Think What Jack (Peel session)
Man Or Astro-Man - 04 With Automatic Shutoff (Peel session)
Man Or Astro-Man - 05 Jonathan Winter's Frankenstein (Peel session)


Blogger Francis said...

hey nice one - I just blogged some Man Or AstroMan? on my site

one of the best live bands EVER!

5:37 pm, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

1:52 am, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home