Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MP3: Wire Peel Session (2002)



Okay then to celebrate the fact that i've just found a rather stunning new flat to move into, today you'll be getting two supergood Peel sessions. First up is a session from the uber-cool Wire. It was recorded on the 21st July 2002 and broadcast on the 17th of September. I Don't Understand and 1st Fast both feature on the band's 2002 comeback EP Read and Burn, whilst Spent and 99.9 are taken from 2003's Send album.

Make sure to check back later for a Peel session from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Wire - 01 Spent (Peel session)
Wire - 02 I Don't Understand (Peel session)
Wire - 03 1st Fast (Peel session)
Wire - 04 99.9 (Peel session)

3 Comments:

Blogger Blank Crisis said...

Thanks fer posting this! I saw Wire in 2002, I remember them playing much of this. Geez were they loud, especially the bass. Like an angry bug in my ear.

5:42 pm, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wire are truly one of the greatest musical entities EVER!

I've been hunting for these sessions for a while... thank you so much for posting them! What a gift!

cheers

9:26 pm, September 13, 2007  
Blogger NOVEMBERER said...

Any chance of a re-up, I'd dearly LOVE to hear this...?

12:39 am, April 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home