Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Peel Session: The Mountain Goats (2003)



Cor blimey the Mountain Goats have released a lot of records. And most of them I haven't listened to. I am BAD. I have, however, enjoyed the hell out of the ones I have, and I particularly loved 2005's The Sunset Tree (album #15!).

When they weren't busy doing that, the band recorded two sessions for Peel. This is the first, recorded and broadcast in February 2002. More info on The Goats at Wikipedia.

The Mountain Goats - 01 When I Get Home (Peel session)
The Mountain Goats - 02 Linda Blair Was Born Innocent (Peel session)
The Mountain Goats - 03 Cheshire County (Peel session)
The Mountain Goats - 04 Shadow Song (Peel session)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously don't have Largeheartedboy amongst your RSS feeds.

8:24 pm, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the songs! I just love The Mountain Goats!

9:45 am, February 01, 2007  
Blogger cromulent said...

Eek. These links are broken. Any chance you can make them work again?

Thanks!

1:42 am, February 03, 2011  
Blogger Exploding Pages said...

Cromulent and I would be grateful for some fresh links for the MG Peel session. Thanx!

3:40 am, March 29, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home