Friday, October 06, 2006

Still not back (but will be soon!)


Hallo all. So the dissertation got handed in (on time), i've finished moving to my nice new flat, and I found out yesterday that I've got the job I wanted. Plus i'm going to Boston this weekend for a quick mini holiday, so as you can tell i'm very very busy. Anyway should have internet back within the next two weeks, and i'll have a few good articles ready and waiting for when I do. Until then, please don't abandon meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Maybe some more Smiths gigs will lure people back...

Anyway until next time, take care my beloved audience, whoever ye may be.

4 Comments:

Blogger domestic empire said...

Hey congrats on getting the job matey - well done :-D

1:25 pm, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I'll be waiting... ;)

5:00 pm, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers jamie! love the site, come back whenever you're good and ready.

11:30 pm, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about online class for student development.

I hope you check it out.

http://motiv84u.com

2:31 am, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home