Thursday, November 02, 2006

MP3: You wanted the best! You got the best! The greatest indie band in the history of Sheffield!



Every now and then I have to repost something due to popular demand, if the original file has disappeared from wherever I stuck when I stuck it there, and half of tonight's post is exactly that; something a bunch of people have asked me for and that I think is great enough to be uploaded again. The track in question is the exclusive (and unheard before I posted it here) version of Pulp's This Is Hardcore called the Permanent Daylight mix, which was made by a guy called James from New York and that was rejected for inclusion on any of the TIH era singles. You can get more info on it at my original post. This time around i've got it in it's full 14mb 192kbps glory. Enjoy.

Pulp - This Is Hardcore (Permanent Darkness Mix) - MP3

On an equally seedy note, i've also got a few songs from the new Luke Haines (Auteurs, Baader Meinhof, Black Box Recorder) record, which came out on monday and is called Off My Rocker At The Art School Bop. I've yet to listen to it properly, but from these few songs i'm pretty sure it's at least going to be better than the new Trail of Dead record. Oh dear it's bad. I've made my opinions clear on the DiS forums, and it would be too depressing to restate them here. Anyway! Luke Haines! Here are a few samples, hope you like them:

Luke Haines - Bad Reputation - MP3
Luke Haines - Leeds United - MP3

4 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

11:55 pm, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james who?

11:34 pm, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it great enough to warrant ANOTHER repost? Let's hope so ;). All the best.

9:58 pm, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Moopy said...

I second the request for another repost... had some friends talking about this at the weekend and have been searching for this ever since. I'd be most grateful!

Cheers!

9:39 pm, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home