Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Back! And Early!


Yes indeed. Got internet back at my flat. The only problem is that my new ISP is a bit stingy webspace wise, only giving me 20mb, which means that some of the ultragood stuff I wanted to put up (more Smiths gigs people!) is going to have to be delayed. That is unless someone can point me towards some free/cheapish reliable webspace, preferably UK based. Leave a comment here or use one of the other contact options to your right. Cheers and come back very soon for some new stuff!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are just after hosting mp3s and similair stuff - use Savefile.com - you can create folders, unlimited diskspace and bandwidth, and most importntly - it's free!

Alternatively, you can always host at something like rapidshare, megaupload or sendspace or something like that.

7:55 am, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. new jersey parties

10:35 pm, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home