Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Back! And Early!

Yes indeed. Got internet back at my flat. The only problem is that my new ISP is a bit stingy webspace wise, only giving me 20mb, which means that some of the ultragood stuff I wanted to put up (more Smiths gigs people!) is going to have to be delayed. That is unless someone can point me towards some free/cheapish reliable webspace, preferably UK based. Leave a comment here or use one of the other contact options to your right. Cheers and come back very soon for some new stuff!


Anonymous Stu said...

If you are just after hosting mp3s and similair stuff - use - you can create folders, unlimited diskspace and bandwidth, and most importntly - it's free!

Alternatively, you can always host at something like rapidshare, megaupload or sendspace or something like that.

7:55 am, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. new jersey parties

10:35 pm, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home