Saturday, November 11, 2006

MP3: Guided By Voices - Live 1997



It's a saturday. A day to relax, to listen to good music, and not to spend too much time writing, which is far too similar to working in my fragile mind. Thus I will quickly dispense with this writing bit and move on to the music.

Here are some highlights from a Guided By Voices show. It took place in Amsterdam on the Mag Earwhig! tour. The date was October 7th, 1997. I hope you like the songs, and have a good weekend!

Guided By Voices - 01 I Am A Tree (live)
Guided By Voices - 02 The Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory (live)
Guided By Voices - 03 Lord Of Overstock (live)
Guided By Voices - 04 Shocker In Gloomtown (live)
Guided By Voices - 05 I Am A Scientist (live)
Guided By Voices - 06 Game Of Pricks (live)
Guided By Voices - 07 Motor Away (live)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GbV are my favourite band man, can't ever get enough of 'em. Btw the 1997 lineup rocks. Thanks.

9:48 pm, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home